Shipping Terms & Conditions
- Orders will usually be shipped within 48 hours of confirmed receipt of payment Monday through Friday.
- During our peak season, orders will usually be shipped within 72 hours of confirmed receipt of payment Monday through Friday.
- VIZIO will not ship to PO Box or APO/FPO addresses, Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Cancellations and returns will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. Shipping fee is not refundable.
- Any shipments received as damaged must be reported to VIZIO (CustomerSupport@VIZIO.com) immediately upon receipt.
- Please be sure to leave the "Required Signature On Delivery" box UNChecked if you will not be able to receive your delivery in person. If "Required Signature On Delivery" box is checked an adult must be present to sign for delivery.
- For your protection, please note that further verification, including providing picture identification, may be required for credit card orders. This includes, but is not limited to, orders in which the billing address and shipping address do not match or if the credit card holder's billing address with the credit card company does not match the billing address included in this order. If further verification is needed, the customer will be contacted via the email address and/or phone number provided.
- As we stated on the payment method page, you authorized a temporary hold for the full amount of your order on your credit card or debit card. This will result in a temporary decrease of the full amount of your order from your credit limit. The full amount of your order may be unavailable either until the billing transaction is settled, or the temporary hold expires. In the case of debit cards, temporary holds expire from 1-5 days after the transaction date depending on your bank's policy; in the case of credit cards, temporary holds may last as long as 30 days, depending on your issuing bank.
* About the eRecyle Fee - VIZIO is the nations’ largest, U.S. based, manufacturer of High Definition television products. As VIZIO continues to offer the most advanced and latest technology to consumers, VIZIO is sensitive to the environmental concerns relating to disposal of old television technology and protection of the environment. As a result, VIZIO supports recycling program efforts adopted by many states, and encourages our customers to participate in “green” environmental practices.
For California customers
In 2003, the California Electronic Waste Recycling Act was adopted to help launch environmental “e-waste” programs in the State of California. More information regarding this legislation can be found here: http://www.calrecycle.ca.gov/Electronics/Act2003/
These programs include information on charitable donations of useful television technology through not for profit organizations as well as information relating to e-waste facilities available in your area.
At the time of a VIZIO television purchase, you will be charged an e-waste recycling fee as mandated by the State of California (fees range from $3 up to $5), to help fund recycling efforts. These fees are collected at the time of purchase and remitted to the state in accordance with regulatory requirements.
Effective January 1, 2013, the covered electronic waste recycling fee paid by a consumer upon the purchase of a new or refurbished covered electronic device shall be the following amounts:
- Three dollars ($3) for each covered electronic device with a screen size of less than 15 inches measured diagonally.
- Four dollars ($4) for each covered electronic device with a screen size greater than or equal to 15 inches but less than 35 inches measured diagonally.
- Five dollars ($5) for each covered electronic device with a screen size greater than or equal to 35 inches measured diagonally.
You can compare a maximum of three products at a time.