Sign me up for notifications!
- Tech Specs
Unleash the power of bright.
The P-Series radiates light with astounding peak brightness.
A billion degrees of explosive color.
The P-Series produces nearly every color in the universe at eye-popping levels of vibrancy and intensity.
Our best-ever backlight that precisely optimizes the bright and dark areas of on-screen imagery for incredibly deep black levels, and breathtaking contrast.
The dynamic duo of depth & detail.
See the details in the detail. With 4K Ultra HD and the range of Dolby Vision™ HDR you get to see a lot more of everything.
Our IQ Ultra processor delivers the fastest, smartest, best-in-class picture processing with a powerful 4K upscaling engine, and HDMI 2.1 connectivity for unrivaled responsiveness.
Our ProGaming™ Engine automatically elevates gaming with smoother, faster graphics that diminish stutter, tearing and video lag. Enjoy next-level 4K performance @120fps, with HDR tone mapping, variable refresh rate, and Dolby Vision HDR.
Best New TVs at CES 2020
- Affordable, Proven Technology
- VIZIO mixes the best of proven technologies to make the best performance at the price. Experts agree.
- That Works With Everything
- Your VIZIO should work with you and your home. That's why VIZIO supports all popular video and audio formats, as well as Alexa, Google and Siri.
- And Gets Better Over Time
- VIZIO TV’s are automatically updated. This means that your TV will receive new features and functionality as you’re enjoying it for years to come.
This product can expose you to chemicals, including Styrene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.