Sign me up for notifications!
- Tech Specs
See your dreams in a billion colors.
With more color than most 4K TVs, the M-Series is a powerfully immersive dream machine capable of generating over a billion intense colors.
The M-Series™ shines brightly to bring incredible detail out of the lowlights, and add dazzle to the highlights.
With local dimming zones, the M-Series backlight intelligently adjusts with the on-screen action to generate absorbingly deep black levels, brighter highlights, and dazzling contrast.
See the details in the detail.
With 4K Ultra HD and Dolby Vision™ HDR you get to see a lot more of everything.
TV with a higher IQ.
The lightning-fast IQ Active™ processor combines superior picture processing with an intelligent 4K upscaling engine to make even the dullest image look sharp.
Take your gaming PRO.
Our ProGaming™ Engine automatically elevates gaming with smoother, faster graphics that diminish stutter, tearing and video lag. Enjoy next-level 4K performance @60fps, with HDR tone mapping, variable refresh rate, and Dolby Vision HDR.
Best of CES
- Affordable, Proven Technology
- VIZIO mixes the best of proven technologies to make the best performance at the price. Experts agree.
- That Works With Everything
- Your VIZIO should work with you and your home. That's why VIZIO supports all popular video and audio formats, as well as Alexa, Google and Siri.
- And Gets Better Over Time
- VIZIO TV’s are automatically updated. This means that your TV will receive new features and functionality as you’re enjoying it for years to come.
This product can expose you to chemicals, including Styrene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.