5 Take CFO Honors
By Paul Hughes
February 5, 2015
Executives were honored in five categories last night at the Orange County Business Journal CFO of the Year awards, which drew a crowd of about 600 to the Hotel Irvine.
The five are:
- Bryan Giglia of Aliso Viejo-based Sunstone Hotel Investors, for public companies;
- Kurt Binder of Irvine-based Vizio Inc., for privately held companies;
- Mike McGee, of Santa Ana-based Discovery Cube, for not-for-profit organizations;
- Larry Rosolowski of Cerritos-based Razor USA LLC, for lifetime achievement;
- Ann Fong, of Irvine-based Incipio Technologies, as a rising star.
Winners were selected from a list of 42 finalists. Murray Rudin, managing partner of Los Angeles-based Riordan, Lewis & Haden Equity Partners, served as master of ceremonies.
To read this entire article, please click here.