Orange County Business Journal: Fast-Growing Private Companies Honored
Apparel companies, technology consultants and an avocado distributor were among the companies honored at the Business Journal's first fast-growing private companies luncheon in Irvine.
The companies honored were ranked by percentage revenue growth from June 2005 to June 2007. To qualify, companies had to be privately held, headquartered in Orange County and have at least $300,000 annual revenue in 2005.
The Business Journal's list of the 100 fast-growing private companies is set to appear in Monday's print edition.
The top 10 companies from the list were presented with awards commending their growth.
• No. 1 Irvine-based Beyond Marketing Group LLC, a marketing event agency, which posted 4,186% growth to $15 million for the 12 months through June.
• No. 2 Vizio Inc., an Irvine maker of flat panel TVs, with revenue growth of 1,245% to $1.3 billion.
• No. 3 Brea's Parsec Automation Corp., a provider of manufacturing software, which posted 933% growth to $6.2 million.
• No. 4 San Clemente's Source Diversified Inc., a consultant for sales to the government and other entities, with $18 million in revenue, an 800% increase.
• No. 5 Prime Produce International Inc., an Orange-based avocado importer and distributor with 730% revenue growth to $16.6 million.
• No. 6 Anaheim-based Evolve Partners Inc., a technology consulting group with 505% growth to $2.6 million.
• No. 7 Lake Forest-based Lifted Research Group, an apparel maker with a skateboarding/music theme, with 430% growth to $175 million.
• No. 8 Pacific Rim Resources Search and Recruiting Inc., a Garden Grove-based staffing company with $5.3 million in revenue, a 422% increase.
• No. 9 Santa Ana-based Synoptek, a business and technology consulting group with 365% growth to $4.4 million.
• No. 10 Costa Mesa's Vestal Group Inc., a maker of apparel and accessories with a rock-meets-surft theme, with 333% growth to $22.5 million.
Orange County Business Journal, Copyright © 2007, All Rights Reserved.