“3D Products Of The Year” Awards Announced By International 3D & Advanced Imaging Society
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The International 3D & Advanced Imaging Society announced today thirteen products considered by its blue ribbon panel of judges to be the “Best 3D Products” of 2013. Special awards will also be presented to Mercedes-Benz, Regal Cinemas, and Sony Electronics. The awards will be presented at a ceremony to be held at Paramount Studios in Hollywood on September 18th.
“From consumer cameras to home theatres to 3D apps to automobiles…there are superb new 3D technologies in the market right now,” said Society Awards Chairman, Buzz Hays. “3D technology is advancing at warp speed, and our judges had a wide variety of new products to pick from. In the end, we selected just thirteen.”
The “3D Products of the Year” include:
- “3D High Definition Head Mounted Display” – Sony
- “M801D80 Razor LED Smart TV with Theatre 3D” – Vizio
- “Portable 3D Laser Projector” – Optical Microvision Lab
- “Amblyz™” (Medical Solution) – XPAND 3D
- “HD3D View-Vaster™” – Cyclopital3D
- “Wide Angle Lens Adapter for Sony PMW-TD300” – Cyclopital3D
- “Stereo Base Extender for Panasonic HDC-Z10000” – Cyclopital3D
- “Hero 3” Portable Cameras – GoPro
- “DeepSee-X” (Under Water Mirror Rig) – DeepSee-X
To view the rest of this article, please click here.