The All-New VIZIO SmartCast™ E-Series™
More Depth. More Details.
Introducing the all-new VIZIO SmartCast™ E-Series™ Ultra HD HDR Home Theater Display, with Chromecast built-in. Featuring High Dynamic Range with HDR10 content support, 4K Ultra HD resolution, and superior picture performance of full array XLED backlighting with 10 Local Dimming Zones for more depth, contrast, and detail, the E-Series makes it easy to stream movies, TV shows and more from apps you love on your mobile device to the big screen.
Experience vibrant contrast with High Dynamic Range and crystal clarity with Ultra HD.
E-Series raises the bar with 10 Active LED Zones®. This advanced innovation dynamically adjusts your screen’s backlight to adapt to the content on-screen to deliver incomparable contrast levels, sharper details and the deepest, purest black levels.
“The first good HDR TV you can actually afford is finally here.”
“The E-Series again lives up to it's reputation.”
“This is some of the best local dimming I've seen.”
The All-New VIZIO SmartCast™
More Ways To
More Ways To Control.
Everything you love about VIZIO SmartCast just got smarter. The new VIZIO SmartCast TV℠ launches apps directly from the big screen, and SmartCast Mobile™ allows you to browse and control your favorite content from your phone.
All-New VIZIO SmartCast TVSM
Starting to roll out now on 2017 E-Series3. SmartCast TVSM features apps like Netflix and Amazon Video directly on the big screen for simple access to your favorite TV shows, movies and music.
All the apps you know and love.
With Chromecast built-in, experience endless entertainment. Discover a range of free, subscription or paid content from thousands of apps.
TV Shows & Movies
Learn How To Stream
Use Your Voice to Control Your Display
with Amazon Alexa & Google Home.
Enjoy a hands-free entertainment experience that makes controlling your content easier than ever.
Ask Alexa to power on/off your display, play, pause, turn up the volume and change the channel. It’s that easy.
playing on your Living Room Display.
Ask Google to stream your favorite entertainment from Netflix, YouTube and more. Play, pause or turn up the volume without lifting a finger.
How Do You Watch?
If you stream entertainment from apps, you can easily cast your favorites to the screen from your phone or tablet.
If you subscribe to cable or satellite, simply connect an HDMI cable, sold separately, with your display to the receiver.
If you use external antennas to watch local broadcasts, a TV tuner is required and sold separately.
WARNING! This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. California Health & Safety Code Section 25249.6.
1. High Dynamic Range picture quality is available only in 2017 E-Series sizes 55” and up.
2. Ultra HD picture quality, equating to nearly 8.3 million pixels, is available only in 2017 E Series sizes 50" and up.
3. VIZIO SmartCast TV is now rolling out to 2017 E-Series, M-Series and P-Series SmartCast Ultra HD displays. For more information, please visit https://www.VIZIO.com/SCTVupdate
4. Actual remote may vary.
Not all Chromecast™ enabled apps are integrated with VIZIO SmartCast™ and may require additional steps to cast.
VIZIO SmartCast Mobile™ is required for setup and to access advanced menu functions.
Select features of VIZIO SmartCast Mobile™ require a myVIZIO Account (available free).
All screen images simulated.
HDR feature may not be compatible with all formats. Content is subject to availability.
Home © 2015 DreamWorks Animation LLC. All Rights Reserved.All Rights Reserved. Screen image simulated.
The third-party applications referenced here may only be available in certain countries and languages, may require additional fees or subscription charges, and may be subject to future updates, modifications, interruption and/or discontinuation of service without notice. App services featured on the included IR remote may not be available in all regions. VIZIO assumes no responsibility for such applications and content. 4K or HDR availability varies by app and may be subject to subscription fees, internet service, and device capabilities. Additional third party terms, conditions and restrictions apply. Hulu is only available in the United States. Content may not be available in 4K resolution. 4K HDR availability subject to your Netflix subscription plan, Internet service, device capabilities, and content availability. https://www.netflix.com/TermsOfUse
VIZIO, Inc. has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information provided herein. All product specifications, functionality, features, configurations, performance, design and other product information described herein are subject to change without notice. VIZIO, Inc. disclaims liability for typographical, technical, or descriptive errors.
©2017 VIZIO, Inc. VIZIO, the V Logo, VIZIO SmartCast, Home Theater Display, Active LED Zones and other terms and phrases are trademarks or registered trademarks of VIZIO, Inc. All other trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Amazon, Alexa, Amazon Echo and all related logos and motion marks are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
- Class Size60"
- Screen Size (Diag.)60"
- Panel TypeVA
- Smart PlatformVIZIO SmartCast™ w/ Google Cast™ Built-in
- High Dynamic RangeYes, HDR10
- ResolutionUltra HD - 3840x2160
- UHD Upscale EngineSpatial Scaling Engine™
- Display ProcessorV8 Octa-Core
- Backlight TypeFull-Array LED
- Local Dimming ZonesYes, Active LED Zones® x10
- Clear Action™180
- Built-in Wi-FiYes
- UHD Codec SupportHEVC (H.265), VP9
- Bluetooth4.1 LE
- HDMI Ports4 (1 side, 3 down)
- HDMI VersionPort 1 supports: v2.0; Port 2-4 supports: v1.4
- HDMI 1 Tech Spec600MHz pixel clock rate: 2160p@60fps, 4:4:4, 8-bit | 2160p@60fps, 4:2:2, 12-bit 2160p@60fps, 4:2:0, 12-bit
- HDMI 2-4 Tech Specs340MHz pixel clock rate: 2160@60fps 4:2:0 8 bit
- Component1 (side)
- Ethernet1 (bottom)
- USB Ports1 (side)
- TV TunerNo, Note: If you use an external antenna to watch local over-the-air broadcast TV signals, a TV tuner is required and sold separately.
- Analog Audio Out1 (bottom)
- Digital Audio Out (SPDIF)1 (bottom)
- Effective Refresh Rate120Hz
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio5M: 1
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Viewable Angle (H/V)176°/176°
- OSD LanguageEnglish, Spanish, French
- Speakers/Power Output10W x 2
- DTS StudioSound™Yes
- DTS TruSurroundYes
- DTS TruVolume™Yes
- Energy ComplianceN/A
- Power Consumption130W
- Standby Power Consumption<0.5W
- Ambient Light SensorYes
Wall Mount Specifications
- VESA ComplianceYes
- Mount Pattern400mm x400mm
- Screw SizeM6
- Hole Depth14mm
- Screw SizeM5
- Screw Length14mm
- Remote ControlXRT135
- Battery TypeAAA x2
Size and Weight
- Product with Stand Dimensions53.50”W x 33.50”H x 10.60”D
- Product with Stand Weight44.53 lbs
- Product without Stand Dimensions53.50”W x 31.0”H x 2.70”D
- Product without Stand Weight43.65 lbs
- Product Packaging Dimensions57.28”W x 35.55”H x 7.24”D
- Product Packaging Weight60.85 lbs
- WarrantyOne Year Parts & Labor. Free Lifetime Technical Support.
California Health & Safety
- Warning:This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. California Health & Safety Code Section 25249.6