VIZIO Sound Bar.
Home Audio That Raises The Bar
An authentic home theater experience demands crystal-clear sound as immersive as your HDTV picture. VIZIO’s 40” 2.0 sound bar is crafted to fill any room with pitch-perfect audio that elevates all your favorite entertainment to a whole new level.
Streamlined For Style.
Stunning Design. Superior Craftsmanship.
VIZIO combines sleek industrial design with advanced audio technology to create a lineup of sound bars that are elegantly eye-catching enough to mount on any wall or tabletop, yet conveniently slim enough to place discreetly in any space.
One-Step Set Up.
With just a single cable required to connect any VIZIO sound bar, enjoying enhanced home theater audio has never been simpler. Each home theater system is designed for maximum ease with minimal clutter.
Crystal Clear Sound.
Impressive Performance. Immersive Experience.
VIZIO sound bars pack up to 95 dB of room-filling sound and deep resonant bass into a small footprint, with less than 1% total harmonic distortion.2 Movies, games and music are enhanced with additional boosts from state-of-the-art SRS technologies to complete an unparalleled home theater audio experience.
A Recertified unit is a unit that originally shipped from VIZIO as new, but was subsequently returned to VIZIO. The Recertified unit has undergone a strict Re-Certification process to ensure the Recertified unit meets its original specifications.
1 Source: The NPD Group/Retail Tracking Service Based on Units Sold January – October 2012
2 Sound Pressure Level measured using pink noise at 1 meter, C-weighted. Total harmonic distortion calculated as electrical measurement of amplifier distortion.
VIZIO, Inc. has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information provided herein. All product specifications, functionality, features, configurations, performance, design and other product information described herein are subject to change without notice. VIZIO, Inc. disclaims liability for typographical, technical, or descriptive errors.
- Sound Bar Size40”
- Sound Bar SpeakersStereo 2.75” Full Range Drivers
- Sound Pressure Level95dB
- Sound Bar Frequency90 Hz - 19.5 kHz
- Sound Enhancement TechnologySRS TruSurround HD, SRS TruVolume
- Sound Bar ButtonsPower, Input, Volume Up, Volume Down
- InstallationTable top and wall-mountable
- Package ContentsSound Bar, Power Adapter with Power Cord, 3.5mm to RCA Audio Cable, Quick Start Guide, Remote Control with Battery
- Analog Audio Input 1 x RCA
- Analog Audio Input 1 x 3.5mm Mini Jack
- Digital Audio Input 1 x Optical (Toslink)
- Subwoofer Output 1 x RCA
Dimensions and Weight
- Sound Bar Dimensions40.72”W x 3.28”H x 2.50”D
- Product with Stand Weight5.7 lbs.
- Product Packaging Dimensions45.6”W x 5.2”H x 3.9”D
- Product Packaging Weight7.1 lbs.
- Warranty90 Days Parts & Labor. Free Lifetime Technical Support.