Buying a TV isn't something you do every year, or even every three years. It's a long-term investment. These are the best future-proof sets.
- Vivid colors, outstanding black levels
- Enough built-in apps to make a Roku box jealous
- Smart menu system, smarter remote
- Avoids the ailments of previous-generation plasmas
Sony KDL-46HX850 LED Internet TV
- One of the best, and best-looking, LCD panels by Sony
- Color depths and black levels rival similarly priced plasmas
- A single slab of edge-to-edge Gorilla Glass
- Superior local dimming engine
- Huge 60-inch HDTV for cheap
- Packed with apps
- Nice keyboard-equipped remote
- Lots of options for image-tweakers
To read the rest of this article, please click here.