Add to Cart:
VIZIO M-Series 65” Class Razor LED™ Smart TV with Theater 3D®
Add a SquareTrade Protection Plan:Learn More
Covers all normal-use mechanical/electrical failures
Free in-home service for TVs 37” and over
Free shipping for TVs under 37”
100% parts and labor, no deductibles
With more entertainment to enjoy and more exciting ways to watch, the VIZIO M-Series 65” Class Razor LED™ Smart TV with Theater 3D® is the perfect upgrade everyone will love. Packed with the latest must-have features —VIZIO Internet Apps® (V.I.A.), award-winning, flicker-free Theater 3D and stunning picture quality of Razor LED™, 1080p Full HD, and 240Hz effective refresh rate — this HDTV turns any room into your getaway to an exhilarating world of movies, sports and entertainment on demand. Enjoying favorites like Netflix®, Amazon Instant Video, Hulu Plus™, Skype™ and more† is easier than ever with built-in WiFi and the included smart remote with keyboard. The VIZIO M-Series 65” Class Razor LED™ Smart TV with Theater 3D® gives you more of what you love about TV with all of the brilliant picture quality and world-class service you’d expect from America’s LCD HDTV company.
Full Keyboard Remote
240Hz Effective Refresh Rate
Dynamic Contrast Ratio
SRS StudioSound HD™
†High-speed/Broadband Internet service and access equipment are required and not provided by VIZIO. Additional fees and/or subscriptions required for certain content and services. VIZIO Internet Apps® (V.I.A.) applications pictured, described on this package or in its accompanying documentation may not be available, or may provide different functionality, content or services, at the time of purchase. Applications are subject to future updates and/or modifications without notice.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION FOR WATCHING 3D CONTENT
You may experience discomfort while watching 3D content. You may feel symptoms of eye strain, vision fatigue, color or depth distortion, motion sickness, nausea, dizziness, disorientation, or other discomforts. If you experience any of these symptoms, stop watching television and take a break for at least thirty minutes before resuming. If the symptoms are severe or continue even after you have stopped watching television, consult a doctor.
Even if you do not experience any of these symptoms, take regular breaks from watching 3D content.
Take care to monitor children’s watching of 3D content. Children (including teenagers) may be more at risk of experiencing discomfort while watching 3D content and less likely to report symptoms. Monitor children’s television viewing and watch for signs of discomfort.
Some viewers may be susceptible to epileptic seizures or strokes when viewing 3D images, even if those conditions have not been previously diagnosed. If you or anyone in your family has a history of seizures or strokes, or if you have any other reason to think you or someone under your supervision may be susceptible to epileptic seizures or strokes, consult a doctor before watching 3D content.
- Screen Size65" Class
- Screen Size (Diag.)65.00"
- Backlight TypeRazor LED™
- Resolution1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- Number of Colors1.07 Billion (10-bit)
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio1,000,000:1 with local dimming
- Refresh Rate240Hz with smooth motion
- Response Time5.5ms
- Viewable Angle (H/V)178° / 178°
- OSD LanguageEnglish, Spanish, French
- SRS StudioSound™Yes
- SRS TruSurround HD™Yes
- SRS TruVolume™Yes
- Speakers/Power Output2 x 15W
- VIA (VIZIO Internet Apps)Yes
- 3D File Formats SupportedYes
- Local DimmingYes
- Smooth MotionYes
- Ambient Light SensorYes
- Built-in Wi-Fi802.11n single band
- HDMI CECYes
- HDMI ARCYes
- Mercury FreeYes
- Remote ControlEnhanced 2-sided remote with keyboard
- 3D Glasses4 pairs of 3D Glasses
- CertificationsCSA, CSA-US, FCC Class B, HDMI 1.4 incl. CEC/ARC, App certificates, Vizio AQ, Vizio PQ, Dolby Digital Plus
- ComplianceENERGY STAR® 5.3, ATSC Spec A/65, EIA/CEA-766-A, California Energy Commission Auto Shut Down
- HDMI4 (side)
- Component1 (down)
- CompositeShared with component
- PC1 VGA (down)
- RF Antenna1 (down)
- Ethernet1 (down)
- USB Ports2 (side)
- Digital Audio Out (SPDIF)1 (side)
- Analog Audio Out1 RCA (side)
Energy SavingsEnergy Guide
- Power Consumption103W
- Standby Power Consumption<1W
- Energy ComplianceEnergy Star 5.3®
Wall Mount Specifications
- Mount Pattern400mm x 600mm
- Screw SizeM8
- Screw Length20mm
- Screw Pitch1.25mm
- WarrantyOne Year Parts & Labor. Free Lifetime Technical Support.
- Packaging Dimensions64.72”W x 41.85”H x 2.25”D
- Dimensions with Stand60.85”W x 40.88”H x 16.10”D
- Dimensions without Stand60.85”W x 38.46”H x 2.25”D
|Streaming Video Tips||Download|
|VIZIO Internet Apps Chart||View|
Did You Know?
The user manual is also available directly on your VIZIO TV. To bring up the on-screen manual, please follow these steps:
|How to Correct the No Signal Screen on your VIZIO HDTV||Watch|
|How to Troubleshoot your VIZIO Remote||Watch|
|How to Connect your VIZIO Smart HDTV Wirelessly to the Internet||Watch|